I have to start out by saying; this was probably the most relevant sermon I’ve heard in a long time. It was one of those “he’s talking to me kind of sermons. I have been having a lot of conversation with myself and others about what God’s will really is and how he reveals it to us. I too have never heard the “Audible Voice of God.” One of Patrick’s slides said something to the effect of God leads through opportunity more than verbal instruction. I am left thinking about the opportunities God has been gracious enough to give me and wondering whether I have taken full advantage of them. I also really liked his thoughts about knowing what position you play on the team and being willing to be satisfied by your role.
As a side note, I am going to be sad when Patrick ends his locker room series…man I miss football!
I know I have missed it at times. But by His grace I'm allowed to start over and keep trying again and again. Thankfully God is very understanding
ReplyDeleteMore understanding than most folks will ever imagine. I am certainly thankful for his love and compassion.
ReplyDeletewatch the combine
ReplyDelete